CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sequel to Previous Post

I just got back from a trip to a different Target store and found some more items to go with my previous lemonade post. Here are pics of the latest finds:
lemonade tablecloth

lemonade banner


list size notepad, pencils, sticky notes

The tablecloth and banner will add a festive touch to the lemonade stand in the classroom. I am thinking about using the sticky notes for students to take notes on when readng some of the books listed above to help with comprehension skills.

2 comments:

  1. I ran a lemonade stand as a fundraiser for my first grade colleagues this year. I buy the cases of 16 oz. water when they are on sale, and then I buy those little drink mix-in pouches like the Crystal Lite type, and I sell them after school for $1.00. I think I need a field trip to Target to get some lemonade stand gear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, sounds like a great yet easy way to raise funds!

    ReplyDelete