CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Staples

I went to Staples today and purchased some fabulous deals. Thought I would take a moment to share in case anyone else is interested.

I paid $4.00 for these highlighters, but with an "Easy" Staples rebate, they will be free.


 This container of 50 retractable pens was 1/2 off with a coupon I printed at the Staples web site.


Who doesn't love Sharpies???? These were also 1/2 off with a coupon printed from the Staples site.



The young man that was ringing up my purchases informed me of a promotion that Staples is offering at the moment. If you purchase a "Back to School Savings Pass" you can get 15% off  school supplies between 7/3/11  and 9/17/11. There are some exclusions, but if you buy school supplies for your classroom and/or your own children, this card can easily not only pay for itself, but save you money as well.

I am sure there will be more deals soon as they are starting to set up their back to school displays.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip about the Staples coupons! I need some new Sharpies!

    Thanks for following me and now I am following you.

    Samantha
    http://msbeattie-samantha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so excited when the school supplies first come out!! I shop Staples online since it's 1.5 hour drive from my house. I like the fancier file folders that are being manufactured now...way better than the plain-Jane manila folders :)

    Thanks,
    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create

    ReplyDelete